Miracle Software Solutions.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

How to Commit Today to God in Prayers Alone.

HOW TO COMMIT TODAY TO GOD IN PRAYERS ALONE. "The angel said, I bring you good tidings of great joy- Luke 2:10". The birth of Jesus was announced by an angel, he said, there is born to you this day in the city of David, a savior, who is Christ the Lord. The angel described where Jesus would be found and then a very large group of angels from heaven joined him and they were praising God. As you commit today to God and hold your faiths, the angels of blessings, joy, and miracles will locate you and your breakthroughs announced in the name of Jesus. HOW YOU CAN DISCOVER YOUR ABILITIES AND BE RICH. DAY OF PRAYER. 1. Father, I worship you for your faithfulness and loving kindness upon my life. Lord, I thank you for the air I breathe in today, the food I ate and the water I drink. Lord forgive me all my sins both known and unknown ones as I commit today unto thy hands in the name of Jesus. 2. I am healed today. Thank you for the good health. 3. I commit my going out and my coming in today unto thy hands, let your angels watch over me in the name of Jesus. 4. Today, with joy and thanksgiving, I will draw water from the well of salvation. 5. Blood of Jesus Christ, my life and everything I represented will witness a positive change in Jesus name. 6. As I step out today in your name O Lord, I decree and declare, my path is divinely directed and your presence shall be felt all through. 7. Jeremiah stood to deliver God's message to Israel. He demanded a change of their ways. "Amend your ways and your doings and I will cause you to...Jeremiah 7:3". Lord God, today, teach me to realize the brevity of life, so that I may grow in wisdom, to make the best use of time because the days are evil, to ponder the direction of my life and turn to follow your laws. 8.As many that will gather against me and member of my family, I command them to scatter in the name of Jesus. 9. Today, I break every covenant of disappointment, embarrassments, ridicule, shame and near success in the name of Jesus. 10. Thank you Lord, you are good and your love is eternal. You redeemed me from my enemies. I praise and worship you for the marvelous things you done for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment