Miracle Software Solutions.

Friday, March 3, 2017

How God Can Protects And Defends You.

HOW GOD CAN PROTECTS AND DEFENDS YOU. "The Lord protects and defends me, I trust in him, He gives me help and make my glad; I praise him with joyful songs-Psalm 28:7". 1. O Lord my defender, I call to you. Listen to my cry! If you do not answer me, I will be among those who go down to the world of the dead. 2. Hear me when I cry to you for help, when I lift my hands towards your holy temple. 3. do not condemn me with the wicked, with those who do evil, those whose words are friendly, but who have hatred in their hearts. 4. Punish them for what they have done, for the evil they have committed. Punish them for all their deeds; give them what they deserve! 5. They take no notice of what the Lord has done or of what he has made; so He will punish them and destroy them forever. 6. Give praise to the Lord; he has heard my cry for help. 7. the Lord protects and defends me; I trust in him. He gives me help and makes me glad, I praise him with joyful songs. 8. The Lord protects his people; he defends and saves his chosen king. 9. Save your people, Lord and bless those who are yours, Be their shepherd and take care of them forever. Amen DAILY CHRISTIANS PRAYERS. 1. Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you. Please, have mercy on me and forgive my Sin. Give me a new life and make me a success forever. Thank you Jesus for taking me out of the doom that awaits the sinners. In Jesus name I pray. 2. Father, help me to uproot every seed of sin that the devil has planted in my life and give me victory over my flesh in the name of Jesus. 3. Father, please, send me help from above today and do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name. Amen. SEALS OF THE BOOK OF MOSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment