Miracle Software Solutions.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Healing Prayers From Christian Healing Ministries School Of Healing Prayer.

HEALING PRAYERS FROM CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES SCHOOL OF HEALING PRAYER. Are you a member of Christian ministries school of healing prayer? Do you love Prayer? Do you believe that Prayers changes things? If your answer is in affirmation, then you are automatic member of Christian ministries school of healing prayer. The Ministries and the Schools encourages Christian in all Nations to be Church leaders for the ministry of healing in their different Churches. GOD HEAL ME PRAYER. I speak healing upon every part of my body for by Jesus stripes I am healed. You sickness, hear the word of the Lord, my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost and not for you. I command you to go out to the sea and return no more in the name of Jesus. Satan, hear the word of the Lord, Jesus had taken my infirmities and had borne my sickness, now I am healed, in the name of Jesus. Amen HEALING CANCER PRAYER. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and deliver me from the powers that are stronger than me. This affliction(Cancer) is not my portion. Because my body is now the Holy Temple of God, I am healed of any Cancer related diseases in the name of Jesus. PRAYER FOR HEALING BACK PAIN. I thank you Lord God of heaven for you are my Shepherd and you neither sleep nor slumber. Thy way is perfect O Lord. Holy Spirit of God, come and healed my body and every area of my life. Pains and suffering shall be no more in the name of Jesus. PRAYERS FROM HOW TO PRAY TO GOD WEBSITES. Your prayers matter- God hears them and will answer. Trust in the Lord for you are not far to your blessings. "In the name of Jesus, the enemies shall not exact upon you, nor the son of wickedness afflict you. Your foes are beaten down before your face, those that hate you are plaque. In the strength of the Lord you crush the army of the wicked. With God you scale over every wall of hindrance today in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment