Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, March 20, 2017

Christians In All Nation Prays. What Do They Pray For?

CHRISTIANS IN ALL NATION PRAYS. WHAT DO THEY PRAY FOR? "The Lord Jesus Christ commanded, "You must always pray unto the Father in my name"- 3 Nephi. 18:19 Prayer changes things, hence Christians in all Nations pray to God for protection, deliverance, victory, casting of demons, signs and wonders, divine miracle, fruit of the womb, success and breakthrough, wisdom, promotions, persecuted Christians, favors, prayer for the spread of Gospels, prayer against enemies of progress, loneliness, depressions, financial breakthrough, uplifts, divine blessing of God, prayer for strength and healing, prayer of healing. Christians in all Nations never forget to pray for Pastors, Ordained Ministers of God, Bible Schools, Bible Colleges, and promotions to mention but few. Christians do believe that whatever we ask for in faith, He will answer us. The scripture according to 1 John 5:15, prayer is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hear us, "And if we know that He hear us in whatever we ask- we know that we have what we asked of him- 1 John 5:15. And in all look to the Lord and let your faith be bigger than your fear. CHRISTIAN DAILY PRAYERS. 1. Protect me God today because I take refuge in you. I say to the Lord, you are my God, apart from you, I have nothing good- Psalm 16:1 2. Today, Lord God, establish my steps in your word in the name of Jesus. 3.Today, "Hear me Lord and snswer me for I am poor and needy in the name of Jesus. 4. I declare today in the name of Jesus, I enter the realm of sweetness, victory and achievements. 5. Oh God, take me to my place of destiny. My journey shall not be aborted in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment