Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, February 27, 2017

What Does The Bible Say About Bondage And How You Can Be Free From Satanic Bondage.

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT BONDAGE AND HOW YOU CAN BE FREE FROM SATANIC BONDAGE. Do you know that every one who is not of Jesus cannot see God now and eternity because it is through the son of God one can see father according to the scripture. Jesus said it in John 14:6, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life, no one comes to the father but by me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also, henceforth you know him and have seen him. Therefore my brethren you must be free from every bondage both spiritual and physical that did not allow you to live in freedom through Jesus Christ. In John 8:32 Jesus said you will know the truth and the truth will set you free. Also in 2 Corinthians 3:17 now the Lord is the spirit and where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. HOW CAN YOU BE FREE FROM SATANIC BONDAGE. 1. See yourself as a Sinner. 2. Forsake all your Sin. 3.Accept Jesus as your savior. 4.Believe in Him And Pray To Him. 5. Read the Bible And Abide In His Word. Always do his will. Romans 8:1 says therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus for the law of the spirit of life Christ Jesus has set me free from the law of Sin and death. My brethren, Jesus is the only savior that can free you from every bondage. Act 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be save. Also in Roman 10:13 says for every one who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved. My friends in Christ, I am beseeching you now to call unto God through Christ Jesus for your salvation and you will be saved. I need help from God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment