Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Prayer For Judgement.

PRAYER FOR JUDGEMENT. For the wages of Sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Chris Jesus our Lord( Romans 6:23 ). "Everyone must die once, and after that be Judged by God" ( Hebrews 9:27 ). Father, please do not let the dangers of this perilous times sweep my feet away in Jesus name. PRAYERS. 1. Father, please, cast me not away from your presence in the name of Jesus.! 2. Father, please, cast me not away from your presence in the name of Jesus.!! 3. Father, please, cast me not away from your presence in the name of Jesus, !!! Father, please, show me mercy in the place of Judgement. Help me to love you with all my heart. 4. Father, open my eyes to see a vision of heaven today in Jesus name. 5. Salvation and forgiveness is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. 6. Lord God, please, look beyond my Sins and mistakes with mercy through the blood of your Son, Jesus Christ and saves me from the heavy Judgement. 7. The greatest tragedy is not death, but life without purpose. Today, Lord God, let me live a life of purpose so that you and your name alone shall be glorified. Amen. 8. For I know that my redeemer live and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.( Job 19:25 ). Amen in the name of Jesus. 9. Oh God, I surrender myself for total deliverance, deliver me now by fire, in the name of Jesus. 10. I am the light of the World. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but will have the light of Life.( John 8:12 ). Amen in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment