Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, January 16, 2017

Sin : How To Prevail Over Sin With Prayers And Supplications.

SIN : HOW TO PREVAIL OVER SIN WITH PRAYERS AND SUPPLICATIONS. Father, have mercy on me and give me power over and above sin in Jesus name. Amen. We often asked, Is a sin a sin? Yes, there is a great barrier that stands between Christians and God. This barrier is sin. For years, there has been struggles to get rid of this barriers, but all to no avail. However,God almighty decided to help us remove this barrier but met an unwilling mind. People tot minding the repercussion of to sin against God, we keep on swimming in this unholy act. The coming of sin into human life brought a lot of calamities into human life. From time to time, the devil causes man to sin against God so that he may be destroyed by the One who created him. This is the devil strategy. The Bible says, "the soul that sin it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.( Ezekiel 18:20 ). God is merciful, He forgives us our sins if genuinely confess them. God is Holy, and we can not see him without holiness( Hebrew 12:14 ). If we do not see him, how can we pray to him? Sin hinders prayers, we need to confess all our sins, both known and hidden sins, so that we will be forgiven. Dear friends, I am appealing to you to surrender your life to Him in genuine repentance and believe that He came to die for human race. Beloved, let God help you solve your problem of sin today. Accept sin to be sin, confess and forsake your sin. It shall be well with you in Jesus name. CHRISTIAN PRAYERS. 1. Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you. Please,have mercy on me and forgive me. Give me a new life and make me a success forever. Thank you Jesus for taking me out. Amen to the Lord. 2. Father, help me to uproot every seed of sin that the devil has planted in my life and give me victory over flesh in the name of Jesus. 3. Father, listen to my prayer request by forgiving me of my sin of ingratitude. Holy spirit, help me to be grateful to my Father in Heaven always in Jesus name. 4. I am divinely released today from every form of sin. I receive grace to walk in spiritual understanding in the name of Jesus. 5. After receiving forgiveness over my sin from God, I received keys needed to open my doors of breakthrough in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment