Miracle Software Solutions.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

I Need Help From God.

I NEED HELP FROM GOD. Father, please, send help from above today and do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name. On many occasions, situations arises wherein we seek help from the above. Many people put there trust in mortal beings always end up disappointed. The Bible discouraged us from putting our trust in men. The Holy Bible says, "Blessed is the man that trust in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. As a Christian, whom did you seek your help from? For me and my Family, my help come from the Lord, which made heaven and earth( Psalms 14:2 ). The name of Jesus is God's password for answered prayers. There is no time we seek help from God that He will not listening and help. Are you looking unto God for Job, Promotions and Uplifts, Fruit of the womb, Riches, divine Miracles, Blessings, Favor, Victory over sins,Success and Breakthrough In your Business, help from God to overcome failures, help from God to overcome enemies of progress? Dear Brethren, help from above is always available for you. How to know God is how to find God. The scriptures according to Saint John 16:24 says, "Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your Joy shall be full. Dear friends in the Lord, find God and talk to God by setting aside quality time to pray today and you will receive unprecedented help from God. I pray you seek God in every area of your life. I pray that you will keep a conversation going with him all throughout your day. May you experience peace and joy as you draw near him. Amen to the Lord. PRAYERS THAT AVAIL MUCH. 1. Dear God, I seek help from you, keep me from temptation and from the Evil one. Amen 2. Today, in the name of Jesus, the Lord God will surprise all those who give up on you. Calamity, Sorrow, Sickness and premature death shall not be yours in the name of Jesus. 3. Today,as you seek help from God, may your doors of Success, Miracle, divine favor and quantify blessings be always open for you in the name of Jesus. 4. I cleanse myself, my friends and my families with the Blood of Jesus. Thank you Lord for the grace of being alive today. Thank you Lord for the help I receive from above. Amen 5. Lord God, you said in your word, that, "If I ask anything in your name, that you will do it( John 14:14 ). Oh the Blood of Jesus, let the power in your name set me free. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment