Miracle Software Solutions.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

How To Overcome Stealing In The Sanctuary Of God With Prayers.

HOW TO OVERCOME STEALING IN THE SANCTUARY OF GOD WITH PRAYERS. Father, help me to abstain from stealing from your sanctuary, and help me to perform the required restitution for the damage I have done to your honor, when I denied you of your tithes, offerings and first fruits. "Let him that stole steal no more but rather let him labor, working with his hands the thing which is good that he may have to give him that need(Ephesians 4:28). What is stealing in the sanctuary? When you as a Christian deny God one-tenth of your income, then, you have joined in stealing from the sanctuary. The scriptures said, "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Aba Christians, stop stealing! Talk god!! Walk God!!!. I pray in the name of Jesus that the holy spirit will convince you of the truth about tithes and offerings. Let today be your day of prayer and say: 1. Father,wherein I have been unfaithful to you, today, I pray for your forgiveness,forgive me and see me through the journey of life and do not let me perish with the world. 2. For my faithfulness in my tithe and offerings, I thank you God for the grace you lavished on me. May your grace upon my life be productive in my life and in the life of others. Thank you God. Thank you Jesus. For the rest of my life, I shall remain on the positive side of life in your name. Amen. 3. Because I am faithful to you in my tithe and offerings, I decree I will climb higher in life, family and career. All efforts to attack me at the juncture of my success by the enemies of progress shall fail. I shall overcome all progress provoked battles in life in the mighty name of Jesus. So shall it be. Amen 4. I prophesy to my life: I will no longer be a victim of Sin, but a victor in Christ Jesus. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for HERPES or any cure for HERPES,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how prophet ikehedu prepare herbal cure and brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can't believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my body stop gradually and i had to leave without the HERPES DRUGS the prophet gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain,delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his email:prophetikehedu@gmail.com And his facebook contact is this ( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014772066529.)or call him with is number +2348077856267
    special on cureing
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. HEPATITIS B
    6. DIABETES
    7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)
    8. ALZHEIMER
    9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

    ReplyDelete