Miracle Software Solutions.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

How To Escape From The Devil's Den With Prayers From The Holy Bible.

HOW TO ESCAPE FROM THE DEVIL'S DEN WITH PRAYERS FROM THE HOLY BIBLE. God is good all the time. When you are in the Devils Den, you are in bondage and on the wrong side of life. Being on the wrong side of life is dangerous. Many things go wrong when you are not in the right place. Beloved, the side of the Lord is the right place. Jesus said, "Come to me,all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Accept him as your Lord and savior. He will prosper you and give you all round rest as he promised. Devil's strategy is for you to be prayer less. When faced with situations, do not think that God did not hear your prayer. Instead, pray ceaselessly. Believe that your prayers have no expiration date. You never know how or when God will answer. Everyday, the Devils, are using different strategies to win more souls for the evil. But if you own up to God in prayers, devil and its agent are failure. Whatever the Devil's plans, "Cast your care on the Lord and he will sustain you. He will never let you the righteous be shaken." Are you a sinner? If you are still in sin and sin still in you, you are in the Devil's Den. Forsake your sins and says, "Lord Jesus, I surrender my life to you. Please have mercy on me and forgive me. Give me a new life and make me a success forever. Thank you Jesus for taking me out of the Devil's Den". PRAYERS. 1. It is the Devil's plan that you must paid a Condolence visit. Affliction, weeping, sorrow and failure shall not be your portion today in the name of Jesus. 2. It is the Devil's plan you must receive a sack letter. Condolence visit, sack letter, accident and defeat shall not be your portion today in the name of Jesus. 3. Father, I pray, please, take me away from the wrong side of life and bring me to the right side. Debt, poverty, failure and defeat shall not be my portion this year in the name of Jesus. 4. It is the Devil's plan that you should be in tears all days long. Tears as a result of miscarriages, tears as a result of Barrenness, tears as a result of fruitlessness, tears as a result of Sickness, tears as a result of failure, tears as a result of accident, tears as a result of stagnation, tears as a result of sack letter. Father, please, wipe away all tears from my eyes by removing those situations that cause me to weep today in the name of Jesus. 5. Father, please, set me free from all forms of bondage in which the enemy has kept me in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment