Miracle Software Solutions.

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Christian Daily Prayer : 5 Sample Prayers Important For The Christian Family In All Nations.

CHRISTIAN DAILY PRAYER : 5 SAMPLE PRAYERS IMPORTANT FOR THE CHRISTIAN FAMILY IN ALL NATIONS. What prayer guideline did you follow or adopt when you think on how to pray to god effectively, how does God answer prayer and more importantly, how to have your prayer answered by God at all times. The scriptures on prayer says, Forsake your sins, thank God and everything to God in prayer. By doing this, the almighty God will show you mercy and deliver you from every relationship that is causing stagnancy and retrogression in your life. How to pray to God effectively is how to have your prayers answered by God always. No wonder, the Psalmist said, "How long, O Lord will you forget me forever? How long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my hearth? How long will my enemies triumph over me? Look on me and answer, O Lord my God, give light to my eyes or I will sleep in death. My enemy will say, " I have overcome him, and my foes will rejoice when I fall. But I trust in your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for He has been good to me. What about you? Thank God and trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not lee on your own understanding. Meet Christian online to share the powerful words of God. Never give up no matter the situation. Call him until he answers you. I pray today that the rain of promotion shall cover you in the name of Jesus. Everyday as a Christians,you are faced with choices on what should be your prayer guidelines. For me and my Family, our prayer sample prayer is. "Lord God, have your way in my life". Always prayer this prayer daily, Lord God, have your way in me. No matter what you are facing, victory is certain. If you allow God to have its way in your life, Success, Breakthrough, Blessings and divine Miracle is certain in your life. PRAYERS TO SAY. 1. Today, the Lord God will surprise all those who give up on you in the name of Jesus. 2.Today, the Lord God will fill your heart with peace. Your testimony comes soon in the name of Jesus. 3.I command fire upon every chains and fetters that the enemy has used to bind you in the name of Jesus. 4.Today, in the name of Jesus, as many that will try to rise up against you, I command them to fall in Jesus name. 5. Every tares of setback, sorrow, disappointment and confusion in your life, career, business and marriage, I uproot them in the name of Jesus. In all let your sample prayers be prayer of thanksgiving. Thanksgiving prayers is the kind of prayers you need to make your day happy. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment