Miracle Software Solutions.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

What Power Is In The Name Of Jesus Christ And Why Do So Many Christians Believe In The Power In The Name Of Jesus.

WHAT POWER IS IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND WHY DO SO MANY CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Christians believe in the power in the name of Jesus because when Christians use the name in prayer, there prayer are answered. It is not up to you to bring yourself through that difficulty. It's up to you to trust God to bring you through it. "O Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His mercy and loving kindness endures for ever"- 1 Chronicles 16:34. PRAYERS: 1. Lord, thank you for taking me to the beginning of this new. Grant me strength as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things do not go my way. And give me courage to do whatever needs to be done. In Jesus name . Amen. 2. To all my friends, may this new month be the beginning of new opportunities and new blessings because there is power in the name of Jesus Christ. 3. This new month, get God's plan before making your plans. 4. This new month, power in the name of Jesus shall be your source of Joy and strength. Receive your favors, graces, success, breakthrough, blessings and Miracles in the name of Jesus. 5. Power in the name of Jesus shall fulfills your needs. This new month, "May help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Because you believes in Him, He will not let you be defeated. He who guards you never sleeps. The Sun will not harm you by day or the moon at night. The Lord keeps you this new month from all harm and watches over your life". Amen. 6. This new month, power in the name of Jesus Christ shall deliver you from the power of the devil and saves you. Claim your Victory over Sins and tempt. Overcome the enemies of progress in your life in the name of Jesus. 7. Claim this prayers into your life and say, "By the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I will not crash on the way to my promised land. I will climb higher in life, family, career and ministry in Jesus name. I receive power and grace to overcome every progress-provoked battle today in the name of Jesus". 8. The Lord has done many things for me, there is no one like him. He has made many wonderful plans for me. The Lord is with me, so I succeed in everything I do. He will give me the strength. Jesus is the cure. All things are possible for him. Keep praying and have Faith. 9. By the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I decree today, my season of frustrations and fruitless labour is over. There shall be divine intervention in the affairs of my life. I and you will noit struggle in vain. We shall have results to show. ASmen. 10. By the power in the name of Jesus, the river of God's blessings will flow ceaselessly into every aspect of your life. The Lord will not curse the land of your success and breakthrough. Divine favor, divine breakthrough and divine Miracle will manifest in your life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment