Miracle Software Solutions.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Prayers Against Premature Death.

PRAYERS AGAINST PREMATURE DEATH. Death is real. It is not abstract. Neither is it negotiable. Both the rich and the poor to die alike. Up till now, the insolvable questions are Who should die?, When will one die? Where will it happen? What type of death will terminate ones life? What age will one die? Why? and How should one die? still refuse to bow to any dogmatic answer. Yet, one thing is sure- one will die one day. The statement, "Be prepared! death is real" Could be now and call for sober reflection. It is a statement of caution and action. Then,one just have to be ready for it, any moment, any where and any type. But to die in the Lord Jesus Christ is the best. Are you Lord? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? Are you worshiping God in spirit and truth? You know, it is not an accident, sickness and the like striking incidences that kill, but death. However, it will interest you to know why you are still here on earth before you beat your chest and absolutely boast of today talk less of tomorrow still in view(James 4:13-17). You are equally admonished to make the most of time because the days are evil(Eph. 5:16: Col.4:5). The death of any beloved brother or sister whatever the age, always open an opportunity to know why you sand I are still alive. God did not wants you to die a premature death because God wants you to be a blessing or source of blessing to others having been blessed by him. In Genesis 12:1-3, The lord said to Abraham,.. I will bless you... and you will be a blessing." And Christ says, "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit- fruit that will last. God did not wants you to die a premature death because Jesus wants you to repent of your sins and accept him as your Lord and savior so as not be condemned with the word(John 3:16-18), and having your name in the book of life, by escaping hell fire reserved for unbelievers(Revelation 20:11-15). Again, "Christ answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me(John 14:6)> Are you following the right way? How do you Know? God did not wants you to die a premature death because God wants you to worship him in Spirit and in truth before he calls you home(John 4:23-24). "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth. "In what ways have you been honest in your service to the Lord- both faithful and righteously? God did not wants you to die a premature death because God wants you to right all your wrongs and be a better Christian.(Luke 19:8)." But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, Look Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount." That is you. For such a rare opportunity comes but once. Seize it! Of recent, how have you been imitating Zacchaeus? PRAYER POINTS AGAINST PREMATURE DEATH. 1. Let every evil tongue uttering curses and other evil pronouncements against my life be completely silenced in the name of Jesus. I shall not die prematurely in the name of Jesus. 2.Let all the power of my adversaries be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. I shall not die in the name of Jesus. 3. I decree today, I and my friends shall not die prematurely in the name of Jesus. 4. I receive grace and power to purge my life of premature death. Amen. 5. Come what may, God's purpose for my life shall be established and fulfilled. Premature death is not my portion in the name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment