Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, December 26, 2016

Pray For : After Xmas What Next?

PRAY FOR : AFTER XMAS WHAT NEXT? Congratulations to all friends, Merry Xmas and Happy new year in advance. As a Christian, can I ask that, "after Xmas, what next?". Today, may the Almighty God have mercy on all Christians in all Nations, forgive us our Sins and bring us to everlasting life. Lord have mercy on your servant. Lord have mercy. Lord Almighty, just and faithful, Lord have mercy. Amen. Persecutions of Christians, after Xmas, Glory be to you O Lord.Lord have mercy. After Xmas, pray for protection and safety. Can we pray together and say, "the Lord is my Mighty One> He is my wide river of protection that no enemy can cross, or that any enemy ship can sail upon ( Isaiah 33:21 ). I am strengthened and helped by the Lord. I am held up by His victorious right hand, therefore all my angry enemies lie confused and humiliated. Those who oppose me come to nothing. Those who try to conquer me are looked for in vain. Those who attack me come to nothing. The Lord holds my right hand and helps me ( Isaiah 41: 10-14 ). The Lord watches over me sleeplessly. He is my protective shade and nothing in the day or in the night can harm me in the name of Jesus. When going through the deep waters, He is with me. When I go through the river of difficulties, I will not drown in the name of Jesus. When I walk through fire, I will not be burn up, the flames will not consume me. Others are given in exchange for me. Their lives are traded for mine because God had made me precious to Himself and has put honor on me. ( Isaiah 43 : 2-4 ). Claim this prayers to yourself. After Xmas, pray for peace. Lord Jesus Christ, you said to your Apostles, I leave you peace, my peace I give you. Look not on our Sins but on the faith of your Church and grant us peace and unity of your kingdom, where you live and reign for ever. Amen. After Xmas, may the peace of the Lord be with you always. Amen and Amen. After Xmas, seek divine blessings of God. Lord, we lift up your name, with our hearts full of praise, Be exalted O Lord our God. Hosanna in the highest. Heaven and earth are full of your glory. Because, you belief in God our Father, Because, you belief in Christ the Son, Because you belief in the Holy Spirit, after Xmas, the Lord God will provide for all your needs in the name of Jesus. Philippians 4:19 says, "But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus". Amen I belief in God not because my parents told me, not because the Church told me, but because I have experienced His Goodness, mercy and enjoy His divine blessings always. I am so blessed daily. After Xmas, "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may abound in hope". Amen. Romans 15:13. MAKE MONEY WITH CLICKSURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment