Miracle Software Solutions.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Crossover Prayers.

CROSSOVER PRAYERS. There are Angels of blessings, favor and divine miracles assigned to you by God, put them to work, command them to go ahead of you and arrange things in your favor and say thus: 1. Heavenly Father,show me mercy by all means and remove limitations around me as I move into the new year. Amen. 2. I will soar above all my challenges and frustrations in Jesus name. 3. That which is due to roll to me shall be released as I move into the new year in the name of Jesus. 4. As I step out to the new year, I will achieve maximally: I will achieve maximally. I will rise above all limiting circumstances in the name of Jesus. 5. As I move in to the new year with the wisdom of God, I will overcome the enemies of progress in my life. 6. As I move into the new year with song and praises to the Lord, helpers, wake up, rise up from wherever you are and locate me in Jesus name. 7. God's Grace and Mercy will never leave me; they shall abound more and more in my life in the name of Jesus. 8. It does not matter what enemies are planning, crossover is real, I will push through in the name of Jesus. 9.Every Satanic agenda for me today and beyond shall fail in the name of Jesus. 10. As you move into the new year, every impossibility in your life shall be turned into possibilities in the name of Jesus. Amen. 11. Efforts of the enemies to abort my miracle prematurely shall fail in the name of Jesus. 12. From now, I receive power and inspiration of God, my eyes shall see the invisible and I will do the impossible in the Lord in the name of Jesus. Amen. 13. As I move into the new year, I decree I will climb higher in life, family and in career. I shall overcome all progress-provoked battles in my life in the name of Jesus. 14.Satan does not fight a stagnant person; he does not envy a failure either. But, he gets threatened,even to the point of launching both spiritual and physical attacks. I decree, all efforts by Satan and its forces to attack me at the juncture of my Success shall fail in the name of Jesus. 15. As you crossover to the new year, your eyes will not see evil, but wonders and miracles. For the rest of your life, You shall remain on the positive side of life in the name of Jesus. Amen. http://www.monthlyturningpoint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment