Miracle Software Solutions.

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

What's Your Sin?

WHAT'S YOUR SIN? According to Google, Sin is the act of violating God's will by transgressing his commandments. It can also be viewed as any thought or action that endangers the ideal relationship between an individual and God. God created the world morally good and intended human race to live with him in happy relationship. But as we look at the world we see that people are not at ease with God. Although something in them causes them to seek after God, something else in them causes them to rebel against him. This rebellion is what the Bible calls Sin. People in general do not like the word Sin and often give it restricted or special meanings so that it does not sound offensive. For example, the 7 deadly Sins( Pride, Envy, Wrath, Gluttony, Lust, Sloth & Greed ).The Bible uses the word to refer to all human rebellion against God, whether in its source or in the wrong acts that flow from the source. Because of Sin, nothing in the world is as God intended it. Instead of enjoying the life God intended for them, people have conflict on every side. They are in a state of conflict with their environment, with other people, within themselves and with God. They have brought Sin not only into the world but also into human nature, so that all people are born with a tendency to Sin. No one needs to teach a child to do wrong. Wrongdoing comes to it naturally. What a Sinful World! Dear Friends, for you to enjoy the goodness of God in the land of the living, you need to forsake your Sin and claim victory over Sins with Prayers. Holiness is the key to see God, and it helps us to get our prayers through to the throne of God. To be able to live above Sins, you need the power of the Holy ghost through Prayer. To have close relationship with God, you need to live above Sin. PRAYER: Father, I bless and adore you, for you are a Holy God. I worship you in the beauty of your holiness. Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner, have mercy upon all my sins, wash all my sins away with the blood of Jesus Christ. Lord, today, fill my life with your power to live above Sin. Your word says, in the days of your power your people shall be willing. Give me power to be willing in Jesus name. Give unto me a new heart, take away from me the unclean heart in the name of Jesus. PRAYER POINTS TO PRAY TODAY FOR VICTORY OVER SINS. 1.I break every power of Sin in my life and I destroy every of their roots by the fire of the Holy Ghost. 2.Every unholy desires of the flesh, I subject you under the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. 3.Lord, circumcise my heart, and fill me with your power in the name of Jesus. 4.Lord, anoint me with the fresh oil of Holy spirit in the name of Jesus. 5.Holy spirit, come into my life, guide me and direct me every day. Strengthen me for I cannot live a holy life without you. CHRISTIANITY TALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment