Miracle Software Solutions.

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thanksgiving Prayers.

THANKSGIVING PRAYERS. 1.I thank you Lord today for your protection over my life and family. I thank you Lord for your faithfulness, provisions and mercies upon my life in Jesus name. 2. Kings of Kings, Lord of Lords, ancients of Days, Alpha and Omega, I am that I am. The God who lifts up beggars from the dunghill( 1 Samuel 2:8 ). I worship and adore you, I give you all the glory and honor, for only you can promote. Be exalted forever and ever in Jesus name. Amen. 3. Ancient of days, the lily of the valleys, the bright and morning star, how excellent is your name in all the earth, hallowed be your name. 4. Heavenly Father, I thank you for sparing my life up to this point. I thank you for the air I breathe in and everything about my life. 5. Lord, Jehovar Jireh, El-Shaddai. I adore and worship you, for you are the only one who can lift us up and as well give us the power to make wealth. 6.Father, I thank you for your mercies, deliverance, loving kindness and compassion upon my life. I give you all glory in Jesus name. 7. I thank you for giving me life and also keeping me alive up to this moment. Father, I bless you, for you are the Lord God, mighty and strong, the Lord mighty in battle. 8. Lord, I thank you for creating me, for everything you have been doing in my life and all that you are yet to do. Lord, I thank you for you are the author of my life, forgive all my sins, both known and unknown in Jesus name. 9. Lord, today, I thank you for all your blessings upon my life. Lord, thank you for opening the doors of employment and favor in Jesus name. 10. Lord, I thank you for giving gifts unto your servants to become Pastors, missionaries, evangelists and ordained pastors. Thank you for raising committed, faithful, dedicated and consecrated ministers, who are ready to fulfill your will without compromising. Thank you Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment