Miracle Software Solutions.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Prayer Points That Move Mountains.

PRAYER POINTS THAT MOVE MOUNTAINS. " God promises will never fails you. Something good is going to happen in your life, in the name of Jesus". PRAYER POINTS. 1.I declared, I am totally separated unto God. Holy spirit empower me, in the name of Jesus. 2.Power to say a thing and to come to past, break forth in my life in the name of Jesus. 3.I declare that my destiny shall not be starved to death, Lord God, favour me henceforth, in the name of Jesus. 4. Every spiritual event that enemies have turned to my disadvantage, Lord God, turn them again by fire , in the name of Jesus. 5. Let the power to break beyond family limitation manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus. 6. By fire by force, my life shall not continue to tell the same story again, in the name of Jesus. 7.O God, I surrender myself for total deliverance, deliver me now by fire, in the name of Jesus. 8.Every evil congregation chanting against my divine lifting, scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus. 9. Every curse and evil covenant militating against me, break, in the name of Jesus. 10.Every spiritual arrow fired against the eagle of my destiny, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus. CHRISTIANITY TALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment