Miracle Software Solutions.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Prayer Points For Today's Prayer Of The Day.

PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY'S PRAYER OF THE DAY. 1. Father, please, speak peace into the hearts of those who are worried, fearful, hopeless, broken-hearted, the disappointed and troubled will heart. Help them to hold there trust and most especially to know through the manifestation of your power that they are not alone. Wrap your arms around those who are hurting today and let them feel how much you love them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. 2. Pray that you will live a long life and fully enjoy the things that you have worked for. Decree that the work you do will be successful, and your children will not meet any disaster. Amen. 3. I receive today from God whatever is good and perfect. I belong to Jesus who is the key that opens all the hidden treasures of God's wisdom and knowledge. In every situation and circumstance of life, I will find strength in the Lord my God and be courageous in the name of Jesus. Amen. 4. Pray today that the help of God will always be available to you in all your endeavors. I Proclaim the victory of the cross over every obstacles you are facing. Receive the help of God to cross limits and barriers this month in the name of Jesus. 5. Today, in the name of Jesus, your victory song goes like this, "My help comes from the lord who made heaven and heart. He will not let me be defeated. He who guards me never sleeps. The sun will not harm me by day or the moon at night. The Lord keeps me from all harm and watches over my life". 6. Pray that you and your Children will be famous among the Nations. everyone who sees you will know that you are a people whom the Lord has blessed. Claim Abraham's blessings on your life. 7. I have been made right in God's sight by faith: I have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ have done for me. The Lord will deliver me and honor me. Everyone on earth will see that i am called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of me. Amen. 8. Pray that the Lord God will keep you and your Family from temptation and from the evil one. This month, God has put His favor on you and His favor always causes you to triumph. 9. Decree that your past or present shall never be able to hold down your destiny nor abort the manifestation of your glory or greatness. Ask God to surprise those who give up on you. 10. Lord, I bless you, for every good and perfect gift comes from you. Father, forgive all my sins, both known and unknown sins. Lord, the Bible says that you made all things beautiful in your time, make all your promises come to pass in my life in the nae of Jesus. Grant unto me every information, understanding, knowledge and revelation which I need for my success in Jesus name. Use men and women to lift me up in Jesus name. Lord, today, let your angel bring every person that have been ordained to help me, let them come across my way in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment