Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, November 14, 2016

How To Overcome Parental, Paternal And Maternal Curses With Prayer.

HOW TO OVERCOME PARENTAL, PATERNAL AND MATERNAL CURSES WITH PRAYER. Parental, paternal and maternal are curses which come upon an individual by reason of his parents. Ahab's sons died because of the sins of Ahab and Jezebel,his wife. Kings 21:20-26 and 2 Kings 10:1-17. As many as who parents are worshipers of idols, God punishes their children even up to the fourth generation. Exodus 20:5, Some parents even lay curses upon their children and grandchildren out of anger. Parents have authority over their off-spring. God honors their word, especially when such a child is disobedient to his parents. This is not so when it relates to worshiping the Lord. When your parents lays curse on you because of your obedience to the Almighty God, such a curse will not stand. There are other sources of curses, but I am glad to let you know that Jesus Christ has become a curse for us.Jesus had set us free from every curse of the law. you may have some terrifying dreams after the prayers, don't fear only believe in the Lord, that He has answered your prayers. Galatia 3:13 says, "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law being made a curse for us, it is written,cursed is everyone that hang on a tree. PRAYERS. 1. lord, have mercy upon my sins and sins of my parents in the name of Jesus Christ. Wash and purge me with the blood of Jesus. 2. I break every curse that has come into my life, by reason of the deeds of my mother, my father, my ancestors in the name of Jesus. 3.You spirits that has been ruling my life by reasons of these curses from my parents and ancestors,I bind you and I command you to go to the seal in the name of Jesus. 4.I loose myself from every chains and fetters of the enemy in Jesus name. 5. Holy Ghost,come and take full control of my life in the name of Jesus. 6. Every shine, principality that my parents have dedicated me to, I break your powers in the name of Jesus. I break every convenant my parents have made with you and I consume all your powers with fire of the holy Ghost. 7. I cover my life with the blood of Jesus. 8. Lord I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment