Miracle Software Solutions.

Monday, November 21, 2016

How Having Faith In God Will Benefits You.

HOW HAVING FAITH IN GOD WILL BENEFITS YOU. " I live and walk by my faith. I please God. I believe that He is real and that He rewards those who truly want to find Him. i receive good, desirable, beneficial and perfect gifts from God, with whom there is no variation or shadow turning". Because I focus on him, because I trust in Him and believe in His promises always, 'the lord blesses me and keeps me. He shows me His kindness and has mercy on me. He watches over me and gives me peace. I am blessed in the name of the Lord. With the stripes that wounded Jesus I am healed and made whole". Amen. Anyone who wants to please God must have faith. You must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who diligently search for him. The just shall live by faith(Rom. 1:17). Whatever is good, desirable, beneficial and perfect comes down to us from God(Jam.1:17). Be confident in Him, trust in His power, wisdom, love, care, grace, strength, understanding and might. He gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. If you have faith in God, He can help you when you are tempted, because He himself suffered and was tempted(Heb. 2:18). Our Lord God is all-sufficient, He is a very present help in trouble. If you have faith in God, He will count you as righteous. Abraham the father of Faith pleased God. Abraham believed God, and God counted him as righteous because of his faith. He was even called the friend of God.(James 2:23). If you have faith in God, you will have your prayers answered at all times. Prayer is the way out of all troubles. It is the cure of all worries, anxieties and fears( 1 Peter 5:7). Prayer gives you power to overcome Satanic powers. Anytime you pray with faith to God, Satan trembles. Have faith in God and claim the fire of the Holy Ghost. Hebrews 12:29 says, for our God is a consuming fire. Did God answer the prayer of Elijah? Yes. When the battle was too hard for Elijah, he called down fire from heaven and all his enemies were consumed by it. Better blessings are in store for you when you have faith in God. Blessing you has always been God's idea. No wonder He said, be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdued it, have dominion...(Gen. 1:28). "I have been made right in God's sight by faith: I have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ has done for me. The Lord will deliver me and honor me. Everyone on earth will see that I am called by the name of the Lord, and they shall be afraid of me". Sample Prayers. The Lord is with me. He cares for me. He lights the way before me. Therefore, I walk safely even through darkness. I gain access to abundant financial treasure and wealth. There is no lack or insufficiency in my domain(Proverb 24:3). Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment