Miracle Software Solutions.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Daily Prayers For Christians.

DAILY PRAYERS FOR CHRISTIANS. 1. Father, I bless you are a great and awesome God. Lord, forgive all my sins, both known and unknown sins. Lord, make me to ride upon high places of the earth and cause me to possess the city gates of my enemies. I decree the wall to fall on as many that strive against me without cause. Make them ashamed that seek my downfall. Lord, give unto me today, wisdom, knowledge, idea and understanding to pilot my life. I bind every spirit of confusion ruing my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. 2. Father, forgive all my Sins. Cleanse me with your blood and make me to be as white as snow. I stand against every evil plots and counsels over my life, career, marriage etc in the name of Jesus Christ. I bind every evil spirit of death in my life and family. I command them to go to the sea in Jesus name. Lord, disappoint the devices of the crafty(Satan), make his hands not to be able to perform his enterprise. Lord, let your favor and blessings locate me today in the name of Jesus. 3. Today, in the name of Jesus, the light that I am will not become darkness, the salt that I am will not lose its savoir. I receive the power to let go, and let God. My efforts day and night shall yield fruitful results in Jesus name. Amen. 4. Lord I bless you, for every good and perfect gift comes from you. Father forgive all my Sins and let my prayer comes to thee. The Bible says, you made all things beautiful in your time, make all your promises come to pass in my life in the name of Jesus. Grant unto me every information, understanding, knowledge and revelation which I need for my success in Jesus name. Use men and women to lift me up in Jesus name. 5. Lord, I worship and adore you, for you are my deliverer and refuge. Blessed be your holy name. Father, when the enemies shall come in like a flood against me, Lord lift up a standard against them by your spirit in Jesus name. Just as the eleven sheaves bowed to that of Joseph, my enemies shall bows at last to God's purpose for my life. All enchantments against me shall fail today in the name of Jesus. 6. I set on fire today every meeting point of the witches, wizards and wicked forces against me and my family in the realm of the spirit in Jesus name. I uproot every tares of sickness and infirmities hovering around my body in Jesus name. I immerse my body, spirit and soul into the blood of Jesus Christ. 7. Life is measured by time. Thus, time is a measure of life. A portion of time wasted is a portion of life wasted. I receive grace today to make the most of my time. Empower me O Lord to effectively accomplish my daily activity. I shall make impact in life in the name of Jesus. Amen 8. Today, the Lord leads me in His righteousness because of my enemies. He makes His way straight before my face. I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God. God arms me with strength and He makes my way perfect. Amen. 9.The Lord will guide me along the best pathway for my life. He will advise me and watch over me. I commit everything I do tob the Lord. I trust him, and He will help me. The Lord directs my steps. He delights in every detail of my life. Pray today that you will never make the wrong choice in life, career, business, marriage and ministry. That you will stay commited to the supreme will of God and prevail over every challenge of life. 10. I have found strength in the Lord Almighty( Zechariah 12:3-5 ). Let those who attack me be disgraced and let their humiliation be obvious to all. Let my accusers be clothed with disgrace( Psalm 109: 28,29 ). The wicked are shown God's eagerness to defend me and they are ashamed and consumed by fire( Isaiah 25:1 ). I am surrounded by the walls of God's salvation( Isaiah 26:1 ). CHRISTIANITY TALK. http://www.prayers.org http://www.prayerpowerministries.com http://www.addmyinfo.blogspot.com http://www.mysimon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment