Miracle Software Solutions.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Morning Prayers.

MORNING PRAYERS. Worship the Lord with as many worship songs as possible before praying the prayers. Thank God for giving you the opportunity to see another day by saying, " I thank you Lord for making me and my family to see this morning. Many have slept without waking up. Receive all the glory in Jesus name". I thank you Lord for your protection over my life and family. I thank you Lord for your Faith fulness, provisions and mercies upon my life in Jesus name. PRAYERS. 1. Lord, have mercy upon me today in every way I may have sinned against thee knowingly and unknowingly in the name of Jesus. 2. Lord, I take authority over every evil dream. I uproot every evil seeds which the devil had sown against any area of my life while I was sleeping. ( Matthew 13:25 ). I stand against all the devilish plots in my life, and I decree that it shall never stand neither shall it come to pass in the name of Jesus. 3. Lord, I ask for your divine guidance in every area of my life today. Lord, your word says in Psalm 37:23, "That the steps of a good man are ordered by you". Please, Lord, lead me in the way that I should go in Jesus name. 4. Lord, let the word of my mouth and meditations of my heart be accepted in thy sight. Lord, let all I will do today bring glory and honor to you in Jesus name. 5. Lord, go before me today and make all the crooked places straight (Isaiah 45:2 ). Do not allow my enemies to exact upon me today, nor allow the counsels come to pass in my family. 6. Lord, make me not labor in vain but make me to eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus name. 7. Heavenly Father, I commit my parents, brothers, sisters, relatives, in-laws, friends unto you. Do not allow any evil befall them nor any plaque to come near them. Make them to ride today upon the high places of the earth in the name of Jesus. 8. I commit today, my business, work,school, church and all undertakings unto you today. I ask that you take full control in the name of Jesus. 9. Lord God, as many that will gather against me and my family today, I command them scattered in the name of Jesus. 10. I covered myself, my friends, my families and Christians in all Nations with the blood of Jesus today, thank you for granted us victory and safety today in the name of Jesus. Amen. 4 WAYS TO PRAY WHEN THINGS HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment