Miracle Software Solutions.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10 Miracle Prayers Daily That Changes Everything About You .

10 MIRACLE PRAYERS DAILY THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. 1. Lord, according to your word, I thread upon serpents and scorpions and all powers of the enemy over my life in Jesus name. 2. I take authority over every spirit that has been assigned over every area of my life in Jesus name. I bind them and command them to go to the sea in the name of Jesus. 3. Every power or person standing against my success, favor and breakthrough , die, today, in the name of Jesus. 4. Lord God, I acknowledge you are the greatest physician. If you can not heal me , nobody else can do it. Have mercy upon all Christians in all Nations and heal us of any form of sickness in the name of Jesus. 5.Satan, hear my Miracle prayer, today, "Jesus had taken my infirmities and had borne my sicknesses", now I am healed in the name of Jesus. 6. Today, the power of the Holy Ghost Comes Down. Lord, I give everything that belongs to me unto you, my business, , school, marriage, finance and body. Lord, I pray that you use them for your glory in the name of Jesus. 7. Lord, as an eagle stireth up her nest, flurreth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them and beareth them on her wings, so Lord, lead me in all my ways in Jesus name. 8. Today, in the name of Jesus, I command death upon anyone that has vowed never to live and see me fulfill my destiny in the name of Jesus. 9. I bind every spirit of disappointment, setback and frustration in my life in the name of Jesus. 10. Let every evil tongue uttering curses and other evil pronouncements against my life be completely silenced in the name of Jesus. Let all the powers of my adversaries be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus. And by the power of the most high, let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus. Amen. CHRISTIANITY TALK.

No comments:

Post a Comment