Miracle Software Solutions.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

How To Pray For Healing.

HOW TO PRAY FOR HEALING. How to pray for healing is how to have faith in God that He healed. If you are sick and took a medicine. If you do not believe the medicine can cure the disease, then the disease will not go. For the power of healing to be manifested in your life, you must pray what is called the Prayer of Faith. But what really is Faith? Faith involves coming to know God as a person(John 17:3). We do so by first absorbing God's thoughts through the Bible. We learn't that he sees each of us and wants to help us. Yet, real faith involves more than just knowing something about God. It also means having a bond of respectful friendship with him. As is true with a human friend , we cannot forge such a bond overnight. Our faith continues to increase overtime as we learn more about him. Keeping Faith with God heals. Learning from the Holy Bible, the Acts of Apostles serves as our reference points. Here, we were able to know that Jesus was able to perform miracles, wonders and healing. Please, see below, two examples of " Prayers For Healing " that anchored on Faith. 1. Lord of Heaven, I rest underneath your mighty wings of Love. I dwell withing your gentle heart. I know there is healing in your touch. Through the sufferings of Christ I can ask for restoration. And trust in your goodness you are my Lord, my savior, my healer and my friend. I dwell within your gentle embrace. Amen. 2.Jesus, with Just one touch from your Almighty creative hand, you have healed the sick and raised the dead. How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth. How powerful is your redeeming love. How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope. By your stripes I ask for healing standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration. May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows. Amen. 3. Lord Jesus, you are the master of life and death. Everything I have is yours and I love you very deeply. Just one touch from you restores the sick, heals the broken and transform the darkness. Only you can do this. Only you Lord. http://www.lords-prayer-words.com

No comments:

Post a Comment