Miracle Software Solutions.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

How To Overcome Lack And Debt With The Word's Of God And Prayers.

HOW TO OVERCOME LACK AND DEBT WITH THE WORD'S Of GOD AND PRAYERS. God's word is a great weapon in spiritual warfare. You have to use this weapon regularly in spiritual warfare. The Lord is a mighty man in battle. The mind is a battlefield. You must make sure that you renew your mind with the word of God every day. Satan wants to capture your mind by sowing evil thoughts. Lack and Debt is of Satan not of God. You have got to watch your heart with all diligence, for out of the heart are the issues of life. Do not allow lustful thoughts, evil thoughts and fearful thoughts to go on in your mind. Sanctify your hearts with the word of God. Learn this secrets: When you dream where you pay money to somebody you are owing, it foretells financial increase, expect money increases. When you dream where your debtors come to pay you money, it foretells financial setback. Expect money loss. Whichever case you maybe having, you have to pray to God, that, God should open His arms unto you so that you can be filled with Good things. Are you experiencing Lack or you are in Debt?. Once upon a time, I am in the same situations like you. There was a time my life that I was hopelessly broke. So broke I found it difficult feeding my family. Somehow I got to studying the Bible around this time. That was how I came upon the sixth chapter of the Gospel according to Matthew. Here, I found the liberating words in Matthew 6:25-33, which says, "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life( Lack and Debt included..), what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?. Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, yet , yet your heavenly fathers feeds them.Are you not more value than they? Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?......"Therefore, do not worry saying (about your lack..), what shall we eat, what shall we wear? For all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly father knows that you need all these things. But in all, SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED TO YOU." If you believe this word of God, you shall never be lack again. That Debt, God will make a way for you and it will become things of thee past. Amen. PRAYER. Try as much as possible to give bountifully to the poor ones, the Church and the Lord's ministries. Today, Pray the following prayer points and the power of God will manifest in your life. 1.Lord have mercy upon all my Sins and unfaithfulness to you. Father , open unto me thy good treasures in the heavens and pour out unto me "Financial blessings" in Jesus name. 2. Lord, cause me to find favor in the sight of men and women in Jesus name. 3. Lord, raise helpers for me, let them never rest until they have helped me. 4. Open thine arms unto me and cause me to be filled with every good things of life in Jesus name. 5. Lord, restore unto me every of my blessings which the enemy have withheld in Jesus name. 6. I rebuke every devours that have been devouring my finances and the labor of my hands in Jesus name. 7. Let the dew of heaven come upon me and cause me to eat the good of the land in Jesus name. DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR CHURCH WEBSITES FREE.... SPECIAL HEALTHCARE REPORT. PROSTRATE RELIEF NOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment