Miracle Software Solutions.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

How To Break The Barriers Of Life With Prayers.

HOW TO BREAK THE BARRIERS OF LIFE WITH PRAYERS. Do you find life so hard? Are you facing one barrier or other in life? Are you worried about your life and destiny? Are you at a crossroad finding which way to take? Do you aspire to live a barrier-free life? If you want to live a barrier-free life, you have to walk with Jesus. " See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you"- Isaiah 60:2. Knowing God is an advantage if you aspire to live a barrier- free life. when you are facing barrier or other in life , you are in darkness. However, darkness is an opportunity for the light to shine. As a matter of fact, the thicker the darkness, the brighter the light. Failure is an opportunity for you to rethink and be more careful. Battle is an opportunity for a winner to emerge. So, if you are in Christ, you have nothing to fear, because in Him, you are protected and insulated from the pestilence in this world, including harsh economic conditions and other end time tribulations earlier mentioned. If you want to live a barrier-free life, you must have a prayer time table. Ever since the Holy Spirit taught me the significance of having a prayer time table for prayer everyday, my prayer life has improved greatly. I designed a timetable which I followed everyday for prayer. from Monday to Sunday, I have different prayer topics for each day. This has removed monotony from my prayer life. Having a timetable for prayer, enhance and make your prayer interesting. You know when you pray, you made Satan unhappy. Explore the efficacy of prayer and its ability to change things today. PRAYER POINTS. 1. Spirit of God, open my eyes to recognize the doors of opportunities you have opened for me to be a blessing to my world. 2. No one will take my place in destiny in Jesus name. 3. I receive power of God to overcome the barrier of life in the name of Jesus. 4. I receive power of God, I am over and above all circumstances of life. 5. Holy Spirit of God, come and lead me in every area of my life so that I will not stumble in Jesus name . Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment