Miracle Software Solutions.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

What Can God's Angel Do For You In The New Month Of September,2016?

WHAT CAN GOD'S ANGEL DO FOR YOU IN THE NEW MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, 2016? 1. God's Angels are waiting for you to assign them to work on your behalf.!!! 2.This new month of September, 2016, God's Angels will took away all darkness and Evil in your life. 3.What can God's Angels do for me?. Thank you Lord for reminding me that your Angels are waiting for me to assign them to work for me. Go ahead of me this new month of September,2016 and break every weapon the enemy is using to disrupt my life,marriage,business,church activities and my miracles. Today, I pray in your name that every alter working against my life is destroyed. Thank you Lord for your Angels will destroyed every enemy of progress in my life. 4. Lord,this new month,send your Angels into my life. Let them work for me I claim your divine blessings upon my life,your divine help upon my life,favor,healing and deliverance in the name of Jesus. 5.This new month of September, 2016, I am claiming Psalm 91, and Psalm 121 of your precious words into my life, in the name of Jesus. 6. This new month through his Angels of blessings, God will speak peace into every turbulent areas of your life in the name of Jesus. You are blessed in His name. Amen 7.This new month is your month of outstanding Signs and Wonders. Events that will call for Celebration shall happen to you today.The Lord will help you to fly as eagles and your destiny shall cease to crawl in the name of Jesus. 8. Thank you Lord for you will send your Holy Angels ahead of me and make all crooked ways straight in my life. I pray that your Angels will open that door for me so I can receive all your blessings you have bestowed on me. 9. Thank you Lord for allowing your Angels to work on behalf of my daughter, Son and the entire family. Let your Angels give us relief from our heavy burdens and please right every wrongs in my life and my family in the name of Jesus. 10. As you follow the steps and examples of the blessed, your life shall experience the power of multiplication this new month in the name of Jesus. No good thing shall elude you again in Jesus name.You will not suffer in this month in the midst of abundance in Jesus name. Amen. Claim this prayers and share to bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment