Miracle Software Solutions.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Powerful Prayer Points For Today.

POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY. 1. By the power that slapped Herod with worms, O God, arise and fight for me, in the name of Jesus. 2. Every hidden enemy and unfriendly friend assigned against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 3.Power to stop struggling and wrestling with wrestlers, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 4.Powers saying that it shall be too late for me, die, in the name of Jesus. 5.Wickedness in my body, die, in the name of Jesus. 6.Strong man of my fathers house, submit your power in the name of Jesus. 7.Wickedness in my family, expire, in the name of Jesus. 8. Poison in my body, die, in the name of Jesus. 9.O God, arise by your power and change my story to glory, in the name of Jesus. 10.Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and deliver me from the powers that are stronger than me , in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment