Miracle Software Solutions.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

How to Have Mighty Harvests Of Blessings And Miracles Today In Jesus.

HOW TO HAVE MIGHTY HARVESTS OF BLESSINGS AND MIRACLES TODAY IN JESUS. If you can pray to God with prayer points , you will have mighty harvests of blessings and miracles in Jesus. Always, good things come to those who pray. Can you say after me, "Dear Father, thank you for showing me how to increase on every side. I have mighty harvests of blessings and miracles today. You have made all grace available to me today, to have all sufficiency in all things, in Jesus name. Amen." PRAYER POINT : Any mountain standing in your way of your blessings and miracles, shall today, receive divine clearing by fire in the name of Jesus. If you walk with God, you will have mighty harvests of blessings and miracles. The Lord God says, "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, you will ask for anything and you will receive it. If you stay away from sins, you will have mighty harvests in Jesus. The scriptures says, " Blessed is the man that walk not in the counsel of of the ungodly nor stand or sit in the seat of the scornful...Psalm 1: 1-2. PRAYER POINT : As you place all of your confidence and trust in God, in the name of Jesus, enemies will not triumph over you. Amen. By praising God at all times and He shall meet all your needs. the will of God for you is to prosper. The will of God for you is to testify to its miracles in your life. If you are sick, He is the one that heals. If you lack, He is the provider. Philippians 4 : 19 says, " But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. By praising him for what He has done, by praising him for what He will do in your life, you will have mighty harvests of blessings and Miracles. PRAYER POINT : Kings of Kings, Lord of Lords, ancient of days, Alpha and Omega, I am that I am, the God who lifts up beggars from the dunghill, I worship and adore you. I give you all the glory. Today, I pray in the name of Jesus, that, every curse upon your life that is responsible for making you poor in life is destroyed by fire. So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment