Miracle Software Solutions.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

DAILY PRAYERS.

"Today, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace"- Numbers 6:26 DAILY PRAYERS. Father, I thank you for keeping me up to this present day. Lord have mercy upon my life and cleanse me from every known and hidden sins in Jesus name. I break every covenant I have entered into with any spirit or power in Jesus name. I revoke every curses that has come upon my life by reason of my past life with the blood of Jesus. I break every covenants which my parents or ancestors have entered into with my life in Jesus name. I break the powers of any idol, my parents or ancestors have entered into with my life in the name of Jesus. I roast by fire every idol my parents dedicated me to when I was born in the name of Jesus. I seal up my life and belongings with the blood of Jesus. Thank you for answering and delivering me in the name of Jesus. 1. By the right hand of God that is glorious in power, my enemies are dashed to pieces. In the greatness of His majesty those who rise against His purposes in my life are overthrown. They are consumed as fire consumes straw(Exodus 15:6-7). Those who fight against the Lord's plans for my life are broken: the Lord thunders against them from heaven(1 Samuel 2:10). The weapons of those who shoot at me to persecute me are shattered by the Mighty One of Jacob, the Shepherd and the Rock of Israel(Genesis 49:22). By the majestic voice of the Lord and the strength of His mighty arm, enemies in my domain are shattered(Isaiah 30:30). 2. I shall not die but live and show forth His glory in the Land of the Living(Psalm 118:17).I am blessed. I fear the Lord and I walk in his ways. I shall eat the fruit of the labor of my hands. I shall be blessed and it shall be well with me. 3. I am made of the Lord a new threshing instrument with many sharp teeth. I tear my enemies apart in Jesus name(Isaiah 35:10. I am multiplied and made too mighty for my enemies(Psalm 105:24). 4.Today, in the name of Jesus, No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement is condemned(Isaiah 54:17). 5.Today, the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil. The Devil no longer has power over me. I have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and because of my testimony(1 John 3:8). I am strong, the word of God abides in me and I have overcome the evil one(1 John 2:14). 6. Oh Lord, overturn the desires of the enemies against me. 7.Increase me oh Lord and multiply your grace upon my life. 8. I lean on you Lord for help. Be there for me at all times in the name of Jesus. 9. God's grace upon my life shall find visible expression to the glory of God. 10.Lord, raise helpers for me, cause all my helpers to come unto me in the name of Jesus. http://www.leadsleap.com http://www.trafficadbar.com http://www.trafficmarketplace.com http://www.easyhits4u.com http://www.web-stat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment