Miracle Software Solutions.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Christian Daily Prayers : Prayer Points to Pray Today.

CHRISTIAN DAILY PRAYERS : PRAYER POINTS TO PRAY TODAY. What shall I render to the Lord for all his benefits toward me? Thank you Lord, you are good and your love is eternal. You redeemed me from my enemies. I praise and worship you for the marvelous things you have done for me. May your name and only your name be praised and glorified. Amen PRAYERS. 1. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroyed by fire, all the plans and manipulations of Satan And Evil doer's in my life in the name of Jesus. 2. Father, I declare my victory over difficult situations in Jesus name. Father make me completely victorious in the name of Jesus. 3. By your power O Lord, I reject backwardness, depression, rejection,sadness but claim up-liftment, divine promotions, success, favor, financial breakthrough and unprecedented divine miracles in the name of Jesus. 4. I hug happiness, Joy, supernatural progress and victory to myself in the name of Jesus. 5. All walls of Jericho, be destroyed in my life today in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment