Miracle Software Solutions.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Year 2016 : Pray This Prayer Today.

YEAR 2016 : PRAY THIS PRAYER TODAY. 1. I am breaking forth on every side because God is at work on every side of my life. My 2016 is secure by my savior- Jesus Christ. Amen. 2.I am breaking forth on every side. The holy ghost is at work in my life. 2016 is assured because I will have great testimonies in the name of Jesus. 3.God is at work in my life right now. He is directing my steps. What I thought was a set back is going to be a set up to greater blessings, divine favor, miracles, testimonies, breakthrough and financial up-lift in the name of Jesus. 4.This new year 2016, good things God has started in my life, He is able to finish it and He will finish it this year, this month in the name of Jesus. 5.This year is my year of success. The Lord God will bless me more than I could ever ask for. Therefore, seek God, seek love ans seek Christ. 6.This year 2016,I will see God's hands in everything I laid my hands upon.I leave everything to God. Those who leave everything to God see God's hand in everything they do. 7.This year 2016,you are lifted up in the name of Jesus. say to yourself, "Lord, Help me to fly high as eagles in success, breakthrough and financial prosperity" in the name of Jesus. 8.This year 2016, shall be my year of outstanding signs and wonders in the name of Jesus. Event that will call for great celebration shall happen to me and you and your family in the name of Jesus. 9.In this new year 2016, the Lord God will make a way in my life. He will turn all barriers to breakthrough and problems to solutions. As God is alive, you and me will triumph over all enemies of progress. 10. This year 2016,, the Lord God will deliver me from all forms of evil. Satan and its principalities will not rule over my life this year in the name of Jesus. " I sought the Lord and He answered me and deliver me from all evils"- Psalm 34:14. Amen 11. By the power in the blood, I will see the end of the year 2016 and triumph gloriously into the new year 2017 , in the name of Jesus. Amen. http://www.tripleclicks.com/16282581

3 comments:

  1. AMEN I CLAIM ALL D PRAYERS AND I TRUST GOD FOR A LIFE CHANGING THIS YEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN I CLAIM ALL D PRAYERS AND I TRUST GOD FOR A LIFE CHANGING THIS YEAR.

    ReplyDelete